Search Hotels in Les Sables d'Olonne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Les Sables d'Olonne hotel prices
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2019
Visiting Les Sables d'Olonne
Visitors to Les Sables d'Olonne are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, theme park and monuments.
- There are 608 hotels and other accommodation options in Les Sables d'Olonne
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 46.6 mi (75 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Sables d'Olonne
Exploring the port is a top activity, and Olonnes Golf is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Les Sables d'Olonne Beach and Musee de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix.
In Talmont-Saint-Hilaire, there are 608 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel du Commerce - Amenities in this 2-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Ibis Styles Les Sables - Olonne Sur Mer - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Kyriad Les Sables d'Olonne - Plage - Centre des Congrès - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and parking. Expedia customers like its room size.
Getting around Les Sables d'Olonne
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sables d'Olonne Station or Olonne-sur-Mer Station. Les Sables d'Olonne might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Les Sables d'Olonne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Les Sables d'Olonne each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Les Sables d'Olonne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Les Sables d'Olonne, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Les Sables d'Olonne?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Les Sables d'Olonne?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Les Sables d'Olonne?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Les Sables d'Olonne?
What's the best accommodation option for some casino gaming in Les Sables d'Olonne?
What's the best golf hotel in Les Sables d'Olonne?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Les Sables d'Olonne?
Les Sables d'Olonne Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Les Sables d'Olonne by Star Rating
- Hotels near Les Sables d'Olonne Airports
- Accommodation near Les Sables d'Olonne Attractions
- More accommodation types in Les Sables d'Olonne
- Choose Your Les Sables d'Olonne Hotel Style
- Search Les Sables d'Olonne Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Les Sables d'Olonne
- Hotels Near Les Sables d'Olonne, Pays de la Loire
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends