Visitors can enjoy all that Laxe has to offer including the beaches, bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Laxe
- The closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Laxe
The city's natural beauty is on display at Traba Beach, Laxe Beach and Soesto Beach. Additionally, you'll find Castelo de Vimianzo and Cape Vilan in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Laxe. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Vida Mar de Laxe is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star hotel in Laxe features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Casa Rural de Arrueiro is located in the heart of Laxe. This 3-star country house in Laxe features free breakfast, a library and a terrace.
- Hotel Rústico A Torre de Laxe is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Laxe can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Laxe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Laxe gets about 930.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°C