Overview of the D Las Vegas
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe (Two Queen Panoramic View)
Premium Corner King
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, the D Las Vegas is connected to a shopping centre. Mob Museum and Smith Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Las Vegas North Premium Outlets and Fashion Show Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- The D Casino Hotel - 3 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience - 3 min walk
- Golden Nugget Casino - 4 min walk
- Mob Museum - 6 min walk
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts - 2 min drive
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 9 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 14 min drive
- D Grill — 1 min walk
- Andiamo — 1 min walk
- Andiamo Italian Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- McDonald’s - 2 min walk
- Denny's - 2 min walk
About this property
the D Las Vegas
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The easy access to all the amenities of the hotel, and to Fremont St as well. Friendly staff, and good food.