- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
City Room, 2 Queen Beds (Newly Renovated)
Studio, Terrace (Newly Renovated)
Studio, Terrace, Fountain View (Newly Renovated)
Terrace 1 Bedroom (Newly Renovated)
Suite, Terrace (Newly Renovated)
Wraparound Terrace Suite (Newly Renovated)
Terrace 1 Bedroom, Fountain View (Newly Renovated)
Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Terrace (Newly Renovated)
Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Terrace (Fountain View)
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms (Chelsea)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (City)
Suite, Terrace (Wraparound, Fountain View)
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas is connected to a shopping centre. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena. Explore all the area has to offer with ecotours, hiking/biking trails and skydiving. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Crystals at City Center - 1 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops - 3 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 3 min walk
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 4 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Beauty and Essex — 1 min walk
- Wicked Spoon — 1 min walk
- Chandelier - 1 min walk
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
About this property
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We enjoyed the view. We had a short stay because of the virus, and several things were closing down as we got to the hotel. We never tried the dining at the hotel as we looked at the prices and they were out of our budget as we had kids with us. The hotel was nice overall. The virus this month just kind of hindered our vegas plans, but we made the most of it and had fun otherwise.