Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Las Vegas resort in Las Vegas Strip, near Crystals at City Center
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Las Vegas Strip, this luxury resort is steps away from Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops. Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station is 11 minutes by foot and MGM Grand Monorail Station is 15 minutes.
14 restaurants, 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa are available at this resort. Additionally, a casino, a nightclub and a health club are on-site.
All 3041 rooms offer thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas features a full-service spa, 3 the outdoor swimming pools and 3 hot tubs along with outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Dining is available at one of the resort's 14 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 150000 square feet (13935 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury resort also offers a casino, a nightclub and a sauna. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2010
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 13935
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 14
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 150000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Total number of rooms - 3041
- Number of floors - 52
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 19.95 ), Wireless internet access ( USD 19.95 )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 19.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Shower only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Estiatorio Milos – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Scarpetta – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
STK – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Jaleo – This restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Holsteins – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the resort. 3 the outdoor swimming pools and 3 hot tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Ice skating on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Sahra Spa and Hammam has 25 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 25
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay.