- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of SAHARA Las Vegas
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
ALEXANDRIA DELUXE KING
ALEXANDRIA ICONIC KING
ALEXANDRIA ICONIC DOUBLE
BLANCA JUNIOR SUITE
MARRA JUNIOR SUITE
MARRA ONE BEDROOM SUITE
ALEXANDRIA KING SUITE
ALEXANDRIA ULTRA SUITE
BLANCA KING ACCESSIBLE
BLANCA DOUBLE ACCESSIBLE
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, SAHARA Las Vegas is on the Strip. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience. Check out an event or a game at Thomas and Mack Center, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with rock climbing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station is 6 minutes by foot and Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station is 14 minutes.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Stratosphere Tower - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 5 min drive
- Treasure Island Casino - 6 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 7 min drive
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 8 min drive
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Bazaar Meat — 1 min walk
- Uno Mas Street Tacos — 1 min walk
- Umami Burger - 1 min walk
- 800 Degrees - 4 min walk
- McDonald's - 4 min walk
About this property
SAHARA Las Vegas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.