- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Grand Vacations at The Flamingo
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchen
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Kitchenette (Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Kitchen (Hearing)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Kitchen (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations at The Flamingo is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- High Roller - 8 min walk
- The Linq - 10 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 12 min walk
- Grand Canal Shoppes - 15 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 16 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Marketplace — 1 min walk
- Seasonal Pool Bar — 1 min walk
- Bugsy's Deli - 1 min walk
- Drai's - 2 min walk
- Carlos 'n Charlie's - 2 min walk
About this property
Hilton Grand Vacations at The Flamingo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.