Get an overview of this hotel3-star Las Vegas hotel in Downtown Las Vegas, near Las Vegas Premium Outlets
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Las Vegas, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Mob Museum and within 3 miles (5 km) of Las Vegas Convention Center and Las Vegas Premium Outlets. Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas City Hall are also within 10 minutes.
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has a casino and 2 bars/lounges. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, WiFi in public areas and meeting rooms.
All 447 rooms offer cable TV, hairdryers and phones.
Fremont Hotel & Casino
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. Las Vegas's hotel also offers a casino, gift shops/news stands and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property.
- Luggage storage
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 447
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per day )
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Second Street Grill – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Paradise Buffet – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tony Romas – This steakhouse only serves dinner.
Lanai Express – This diner serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
Dunkin Donuts – On-site café. Open 24 hours.
With more than 2 million lights and a lauded sound system, the Fremont Street Experience brings nightly shows through one of the world's largest audiovideo systems. The Fremont Street Experience also features a variety of special events, foods, entertainment, and live concerts throughout the year.
The Fremont Hotel & Casino offers a free Players Gold Club. Club members can earn meals, cash, invitations to special events, and complimentary or discounted rooms. Guests can join the club at the Players Gold Center located on the main casino floor.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.94 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD$9.49 for adults and USD$9.49 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD20.0 per night
- Fremont Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Fremont Hotel Casino
- Fremont Casino Las Vegas
- Fremont Casino
- Fremont Las Vegas
- Fremont Hotel Las Vegas
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.