Overview of Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Delano King Suite
Delano Scenic Suite
Delano Two Queen Suite
Delano Accessible King Suite
Delano Strip View King Suite
Delano Accessible Queen Suite
Delano Strip View Queen Suite
Delano Two Bedroom Suite
Delano Penthouse Panoramic Suite
Delano Penthouse Suite
Delano Penthouse Cityview Suite
Delano Penthouse Premier Suite
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Miracle Mile Shops and Fashion Show Mall. Enjoy an event or a match at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 11 min walk
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 11 min walk
- Bali Hai Golf Club - 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center - 13 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 19 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- 3940 Coffee and Tea — 1 min walk
- Franklin — 1 min walk
- Laughing Jackalope Motel Bar and Grill - 2 min walk
- Panda Express - 3 min walk
- Veranda - 3 min walk
About this property
Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Absolutely stunning I come to Vegas a lot and Never stay on the strip. I was blown away and so was my friends for girls trip.