Overview of Lot 33 Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Langkawi, Lot 33 Boutique Hotel is near the beach. Cenang Mall and Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pantai Cenang Beach and Tengah Beach. Underwater World and Langkawi Cable Car are not to be missed.Visit our Langkawi travel guide
- Underwater World - 15 min walk
- Pantai Cenang Beach - 18 min walk
- Cenang Mall - 19 min walk
- Tengah Beach - 3 min drive
- Mahsuri's Tomb - 23 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Lot 33 Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 15 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our stay there was absolutely amazing. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was very clean, and extremely spacious. Love the decor and vibes of the place.