Overview of favehotel Cenang Beach - Langkawi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Hill View
Superior Room, Hill View
About this area
Located in Langkawi, favehotel Cenang Beach - Langkawi is near the beach. Eagle Square and Langkawi Sky Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Langkawi Terminal Ferry and Kuah Jetty. Underwater World and Langkawi Cable Car are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Underwater World - 11 min walk
- Pantai Cenang Beach - 12 min walk
- Cenang Mall - 13 min walk
- Tengah Beach - 3 min drive
- 99 East Golf Club - 16 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
favehotel Cenang Beach - Langkawi
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 20 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Anniversary and family reunion trip
It was good for the price. Near all the activities and close to the beach. Staff was helpful and friendly. You’re pretty much getting what you’re paying for. The pool was a nice touch. Nice and clean. The dining area looked clean enough but we didn’t eat there. They were nice enough to give us a carry out breakfast bag because we had to check our early to catch our flight but the sandwich I got had a long ass piece of hair in it which turned us off the food. We rented a vehicle from the airport and this hotel has free parking which was a plus.