Visitors can enjoy all that Landshut has to offer including the festivals, churches and its breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and opera houses.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Landshut
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Landshut
Notable city landmarks like Trausnitz Castle and St. Martin's Church might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Eisstadion am Gutenbergweg to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Landshut. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Fürstenhof - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Lifestyle - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Landshut
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Landshut (Bay) Central Station or Landshut (Bay) Süd Station. Landshut may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Landshut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 957.70 millimetres of rain falls on Landshut each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C