Visiting La Valette-du-Var
Visitors can enjoy all that La Valette-du-Var has to offer including the university setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Musee National de la Marine, Tour Royale and Parc St-Bernard.
- You'll find 1350 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Toulon - Hyeres
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in La Valette-du-Var
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Toulon is worth a campus tour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Musee National de la Marine and Tour Royale.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in La Valette-du-Var. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Toulon La Valette - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool.
- Domaine des Gueules Cassées - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel Triotel - Amenities at this hotel include a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Parc St-Bernard, 7 mi/11.3 km from the city centre, and Tour des Templiers, which is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away.
Dressing for La Valette-du-Var
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on La Valette-du-Var each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C