- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Bathtub
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Double Bed
13 square metres m2
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with premium channels and first-run filmsSleep – Premium bedding and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – Private bathroom, bathtub, free toiletries and towels
Practical – Phone, iron/ironing board (on request) and guidebooks; free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Heating and daily housekeeping
Need to know – No rollaway/extra beds available
Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices include taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in La Tour-du-Pin, Hotel de France is near a train station. Musee du Tisserand Dauphinois and Musee Gallo Romain d'Aoste are cultural highlights, while Virieu Castle is a notable landmark. Enjoy an event or a match at Stade Pierre Rajon, and consider making time for Domaines des Fauves—a top attraction that's not to be missed.Visit our La Tour-du-Pin travel guide
- Musee du Tisserand Dauphinois - 11 min drive
- Chateau de Faverges Golf Club - 14 min drive
- Domaines des Fauves - 17 min drive
- Saint-Theudere Church of Saint-Chef - 19 min drive
- Virieu Castle - 27 min drive
- La Tour-du-Pin Station - 9 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 29 min drive
- Bar — 1 min walk
- Le Bec Fin - 1 min walk
- Le Claridge - 1 min walk
- Maison Jas - 1 min walk
- Le Wellington - 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cots/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hairdryer (on request)
- First-run films
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Air conditioning is not provided. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; enhanced cleanliness; enhanced cleanliness.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Hotel de France
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Séjour d’une seule nuit mais vraiment satisfaite. Gérants souriants et très agréables. Je recommande vivement.