- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 5Max adults: 5Max children: 4
1 Double Bed and 3 Single Beds
57 square metres m2 room with city views
Layout – Bedroom, living room and dining area
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink – Kitchen with full-sized fridge/freezer, hob, oven and microwaveSleep – Premium bedding and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer
Practical – Desk, iron/ironing board (on request) and guidebooks; free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Heating and daily housekeeping
Need to know – No rollaway/extra beds available
Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices include taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
This aparthotel is located in La Tour-du-Pin. Musee du Tisserand Dauphinois and Maison du Pays des Couleurs are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chateau de Faverges Golf Club and Isle d'Abeau Golf Club.Visit our La Tour-du-Pin travel guide
- The Village Outlet - 15 min drive
- Lac d'Aiguebelette - 24 min drive
- Lac de Paladru - 26 min drive
- Chartreuse Regional Nature Park - 34 min drive
- Grande Chartreuse Monastery - 49 min drive
- La Tour-du-Pin Station - 9 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 24 min drive
- Le Bec Fin - 1 min walk
- Le Claridge - 1 min walk
- Maison Jas - 1 min walk
- Le Wellington - 1 min walk
- Sila - 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Fridge (full size)
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free continental breakfast available daily 4:00 AM–11:00 AM
- Premium bedding
- Bed sheets provided
- Shower only
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- EUR 8 per pet per night
- 1 per room
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Restaurant dining guide
- Free bottled water
- 5 rooms
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; enhanced cleanliness; enhanced cleanliness.