- Coca Museum
- 1 min walk
- Witches' Market
- 3 min walk
- San Francisco Church
- 7 min walk
- La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in La Paz's Downtown La Paz neighbourhood, Residencial Alta Vista is in the city centre. San Francisco Church and Plaza San Francisco are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Calle Comercio and Mercado Lanza. Japanese Garden and La Paz Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Coca Museum - 1 min walk
- Witches' Market - 3 min walk
- Plaza San Francisco - 6 min walk
- San Francisco Church - 7 min walk
- Urban Rush Bolivia - 12 min walk
- Edificio Correos Cable Car Station - 7 min walk
- La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Residencial Alta Vista
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value added tax (13%) at checkout. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- Residencial Alta Vista Hotel
- Residencial Alta Vista La Paz
- Residencial Alta Vista Hotel La Paz
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Living with the locals
Clean room, clean communal areas, lift, with complimentary breakfast. Great value for money due to its location and reasonable nightly rate. Obviously has signs of wear and tear especially in the shower area, but not sufficient to put us off.