Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Hotel Espectacular is located in El Alto. Mercado Rodríguez and Mercado Lanza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cotapata National Park and Plaza Abaroa. Japanese Garden and La Paz Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our El Alto travel guide
- Complejo de Integración Faro Murillo Cable Car Station - 13 min walk
- La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.) - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 8 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value added tax (13%) at checkout. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Espectacular Hotel
- Hotel Espectacular El Alto
- Hotel Espectacular Hotel El Alto