Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to La-ngu, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the parks, beaches and university.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Trang (TST), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around La-ngu
- Top activities include adventures and a marina, whereas Pak Bara Pier and Pak Bara Beach are top sights to visit
- The parks and beaches exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Freshwater Gui Garden and Mu Ko Phetra National Park
Getting around La-ngu
There are plenty of options for getting around La-ngu. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in La-ngu
You may enjoy a stay at Sweet Garden Home Resort Satun for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Sweet Garden Home Resort Satun, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for La-ngu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, while the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 70 millimetres of rain falls on La-ngu each year