Visitors can enjoy all that Kupang has to offer including the water parks, theme park and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Kupang
- The closest major airport is in Kupang (KOE-El Tari), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kupang
Favourite places to visit in the city include Lasiana Beach, Stadium Merdeka and Kupang Visitor's Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pura Oebananta and Kupang Harbor.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Kupang. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sylvia Hotel Kupang - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Aston Kupang Hotel & Convention Center - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kupang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kupang is 2659 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and October with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 21°C