Visitors can enjoy all that Kulusuk has to offer including its churches. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kulusuk (KUS), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Sermiligaaq (SGG), 33 mi (53.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kulusuk
Tasiilaq Harbor is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday to Kulusuk, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city centre, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Hotel Kulusuk is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Kulusuk. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kulusuk can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi. Our customers like its bar and room size.
- Hotel Angmagssalik is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the centre of Kulusuk. This 2.5-star hotel in Tasiilaq features free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Kulusuk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average -3°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average is 9°C during the day and -9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 3°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- Kulusuk gets about 41 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 9°C, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -11°C