Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel in Golden Triangle, near landmark Petronas Towers
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle shopping-and-business hub, this hotel is next to a monorail station and about 1 km from the convention center and the 88-story Petronas Towers, an architectural marvel.
Outdoor pool with a poolside bar
A lovely outdoor pool with a poolside bar overlooking the Kuala Lumpur Tower that provides a tranquil retreat from the city bustle. The Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur also features the award-winning Mandara Spa, Sheraton Fitness, free WiFi, and 5 restaurants and bars.
Facing the city or Petronas Towers, the spacious guestrooms feature free WiFi and wired Internet, 40-inch LCD TVs, and 2 IDD phone lines. Beds are layered with luxury linens. Bathrooms have separate showers and deep soaking tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Located within the Golden Triangle shopping and business district, and directly opposite the brand new Quill City Mall, Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur is adjacent to a monorail station and five minutes' walk from a light-rail station. Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC), home to the Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur Tower, and a fashionable shopping center is less than 1 km away. Medical facilities such as HSC Medical Center, Prince Court Medical Center, and National Heart Institute are within a 10-minute drive from the hotel
The hotel features a lovely outdoor pool with a pool bar and plenty of comfortable lounge chairs. In addition to a wide range of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments, the on-site Mandara Spa includes a fitness center, jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna.
Dining options include the grand Celestial Court, showcasing Chinese cuisine; Villa Danieli, featuring rustic Italian fare; Essence, renowned for its lavish buffets; Pavilions Lounge, where you can indulge in a delightful English afternoon tea; and Toastina Cafe & Bar for a quick, healthy bite. The Sheraton Imperial's full-service business center is open 24 hours a day. Free WiFi is available. Other hotel amenities include luggage storage, and a convenience store.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 13
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 23003
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 385
- Number of floors - 38
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Essence - Lavish buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. International cuisine. Cooking stations with prepared-to-order Asian and Western specialties. Skylit room with mosaic wall and red, yellow, and orange furnishings. Open early morning till late night.
Toastina Cafe and Bar - Serves a variety of salads, hot soups, build-your-own-sandwiches, cakes, and snacks. The bar features 18 varieties of whiskeys, and various selections of imported beers and wines. Toastina is open for lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. The cafe is open Monday through Friday 7 AM to 7 PM. The bar is open Monday through Friday 11 AM to 1 AM and Saturday 3 PM to 1 AM. Both the cafe and the bar are closed on Sundays.
Celestial Court - Gourmet Chinese cuisine in an elegant setting. Specialties such as crispy Peking duck with fresh mango and apple, honey-spiced roast rack of lamb in Mongolian sauce. Dim sum brunch also available. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Villa Danieli - Award-winning trattoria showcasing the flavors of the Italian countryside. House-made pastas, grilled meats, classic Italian desserts such as tiramisu. Décor includes mural, rustic wall finishes, hand-painted ceramic tabletops. Dinner nightly, lunch weekdays, closed on Sundays.
Pavilions Lounge - Drinks, afternoon tea and light fare in a sophisticated, intimate setting. Atrium with fountain flowing above. Live music. Open mid-morning morning till late night.
Pool Bar - Poolside bar/cafe open weekdays noon - 10 PM and weekends 10 AM - 10 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available on site; fees may apply.
The Mandara Spa offers a wide array of treatments incorporating Malay healing rituals, Balinese traditions, and classic European and Asian techniques. Popular treatments include the Mococa Borneo Body Wrap, the Javanese Lulur, the Pure Nature Facial, the Coffee Scrub, and the Aromatherapy Massage. All guests of the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel are welcome to enjoy the spa's steam room, sauna, fitness center, and spa tub at no extra charge.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 93.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 84 for adults and MYR 42 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 93.00 per night
- Hotel Kuala Lumpur Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Imperial Sheraton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Sheraton
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton Imperial
- Sheraton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Sheraton Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Sheraton Imperial Hotel
- Sheraton Imperial
- Sheraton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a Club Room or Club Suite accommodation for travel anytime, and receive the following benefits:
- Access to Sheraton Club
- Breakfast at Sheraton Club or Level 1 (Essence) 6:30-10:30 AM
- Evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
- Use of Sheraton Club Meeting Room for 1 hour per stay
- 2 pieces of laundry service per room per night (excluding dry cleaning or express service; not accumulative)
- Locals calls with the 03 area code
- Personalized check-in and check-out at Sheraton Club
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in