Get an overview of this hotel3-star Kuala Lumpur hotel in Bukit Bintang, walk to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bukit Bintang, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sungei Wang Plaza and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Petaling Street and Petronas Twin Towers are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 235 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and cable TV. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Kuala Lumpur hotel also offers a fitness center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 40 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 40 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: MYR 23.30 for adults and MYR 18.02 for children (approximately)
- Capitol Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Capitol Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Capitol
- Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Capitol
- Kuala Lumpur Capitol Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Capitol