- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Corner Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Kitchenette
Classic Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Kitchenette
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette
Economy Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Kitchenette
About this area
In the city centre, Corner Hotel is in Krakow's Kleparz neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Main Market Square and Wawel Castle, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Oskar Schindler Factory. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Tauron Arena Kraków, or consider a night out at Cellar Under the Rams. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Krakow travel guide
- Krakow Barbican - 12 min walk
- Galeria Krakowska - 12 min walk
- Lost Souls Alley - 16 min walk
- Main Market Square - 16 min walk
- Town Hall Tower - 16 min walk
- Krakow Glowny Station - 17 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 28 min drive
- Gospoda u Szymona - 2 min walk
- Istanbul Kebab - 3 min walk
- Bar Żłób - 3 min walk
- Krakawa Cafe - 3 min walk
- Eton - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 35 for adults and PLN 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 90.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 69 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
This hotel could be very nice, it was relatively cheap and the staff were always friendly if not overly helpful. We had requested two rooms close together but got two separate floors, this was fine. On entering the first room the window was wide open, making it freezing cold (it was -1 outside), we found out why it was clearly left open about an hour later as a horrible sewage smell flooded the room. However, the hotel showed us another room promptly (two doors down from the other room so the request could have been done). The rooms were fine, all fitted from IKEA but thats not a bad thing. They were a bit on the small side, making it difficult for two people to move around with suitcases. The bathroom sinks are also so small they are pointless. We parked in the hotel which cost considerably more than advertised and if it wasnt so inconvenient we would have saved money parking on the road.