Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Korsor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Korsor Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Korsor with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels. Review these popular Korsor hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Comwell Klarskovgaard is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Comwell Korsør. This hotel offers a full-service spa and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Korsor
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -3°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 1°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Korsor is 22 mm
Exploring Korsor with your pet
Known for its golfing and monuments, Korsor has lots to offer visitors, including its parks, theatres and museums. See the local sights and visit Korsor Coastal Battery and Storebaelt Exhibition Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Storebaelt Bridge and Tunnel and Zealand. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Prammanns Bonnie Dyrecenter, Jacko dyreartikler or Fuld af Dyr I/S.