- Thong Sala Pier
- 6 min drive
- Raja Ferry Port
- 6 min drive
- Haad Rin Nai Beach
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Ko Pha-ngan, Phanganist Hostel is near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Thong Sala Pier, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Haad Rin Nok Beach and Haad Yuan Beach.Visit our Ko Pha-ngan travel guide
- Thong Sala Pier - 6 min drive
- Raja Ferry Port - 6 min drive
- Haad Rin Nai Beach - 15 min drive
- Haad Yuan Beach - 17 min drive
- Haad Rin Nok Beach - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 130 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Phanganist Hostel Ko Pha-ngan
- Phanganist Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Phanganist Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Ko Pha-ngan
- Phanganist Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Koh Phangan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I love that the dorm beds have curtains.