Search Hotels in Koh Madsum
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Visiting Koh Madsum
Visitors to Koh Madsum are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Namuang Waterfall, Hin Ta and Hin Yai and Namuang Waterfall 2.
- There are 1896 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Koh Madsum
A favourite place to visit in the city is Nagra Pearl Farm. Additionally, in the area you'll find Namuang Waterfall and Hin Ta and Hin Yai.
As you plan your holiday to Koh Madsum, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 466 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Treasure Koh Madsum - Samui is located in the heart of Koh Madsum. This 4-star villa in Koh Samui features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Koh Madsum. This 4.5-star resort in Koh Samui features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Amari Koh Samui is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the centre of Koh Madsum. This 4-star resort in Koh Samui features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Namuang Waterfall 2, located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Lamai Beach, which is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away.
Dressing for Koh Madsum
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 2146.30 millimetres of rain falls on Koh Madsum each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 23°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Koh Madsum by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Koh Madsum Attractions
- More accommodation types in Koh Madsum
- Choose Your Koh Madsum Hotel Style
- Search Koh Madsum Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Koh Madsum
- Hotels Near Koh Madsum, Koh Samui
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends