Search Hotels in Lipa Noi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jul 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Lipa Noi
Visiting Lipa Noi
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Lipa Noi, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, shopping and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its island and sporting events.
- There are 15 Lipa Noi hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lipa Noi
- Families come for attractions such as Paradise Park Farm, Namuang Safari Park, and Samui Snake Farm
- Big Buddha Statue and Fisherman's Village Plaza are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches, island and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Namuang Waterfall, Bo Phut Beach, and Hin Laad Waterfall
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Tesco Lotus Chaweng, Tesco Lotus Koh Samui, Ko Samui, Thailand and Lamai Night Market
Staying in Lipa Noi
With 16 hotels and other accommodations in Lipa Noi, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 12 resorts ranging from GBP 34 to GBP 162 per night.Looking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may appreciate these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Sea Valley Hotel and Spa
- Viva Vacation Resort
Sea Valley Hotel and Spa, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Viva Vacation Resort has a 4.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Lipa Noi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, while the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lipa Noi is 78 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Lipa Noi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lipa Noi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Lipa Noi?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Lipa Noi?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Lipa Noi?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Lipa Noi?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Lipa Noi?
What's the best high-end hotel in Lipa Noi?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Lipa Noi?
Lipa Noi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lipa Noi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lipa Noi Airports
- Accommodation near Lipa Noi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lipa Noi
- Choose Your Lipa Noi Hotel Style
- Search Lipa Noi Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lipa Noi
- Hotels Near Lipa Noi, Koh Samui
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends