Visiting Ko Yao Noi
Visitors to Ko Yao Noi are sure to enjoy the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Khlong Muang Beach, Nopparat Thara Beach and Ao Nang Beach.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Ko Yao Noi
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Yao Noi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Ao Phang-nga National Park and Tha Khao Beach. Boating is a top activity, and Manoh Pier is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Khlong Muang Beach and Nopparat Thara Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 32 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Ko Yao Noi. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Six Senses Yao Noi - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- TreeHouse Villas - Adults Only - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Cape Kudu Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ao Nang Beach, located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of the city, and West Railay Beach, which is 17.7 mi (28.4 km) away.
Dressing for Ko Yao Noi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 2134.80 millimetres of rain falls on Ko Yao Noi each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C