Search Hotels in Klosters-Serneus
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Klosters-Serneus are sure to enjoy the skiing and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Davos Klosters, Davos Congress Centre and Arosa Ski Resort. In Klosters-Serneus, there are 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Klosters-Serneus
The city is notable for landmarks like Klosters-Madrisa Gondola, Klosters-Gotschnagrat Gondola and Klosters Church. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Madrisa Land, Klosters Lido Pool and Klosters Golf Club are favourite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Davos Klosters to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Klosters-Serneus. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Chesa Grischuna - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and central location.
- Sunstar Hotel Klosters - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Steinbock - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Davos Congress Centre, 5.1 mi/8.2 km from the heart of the city, and Arosa Ski Resort, which is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away.
Getting around Klosters-Serneus
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Klosters Platz Station or Klosters Dorf Station. Klosters-Serneus might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Klosters-Serneus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Klosters-Serneus each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Klosters-Serneus?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Klosters-Serneus, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Klosters-Serneus?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Klosters-Serneus?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Klosters-Serneus?
What's the best hotel in Klosters-Serneus that's close to historical sites?
What's the best accommodation option for a winter holiday in Klosters-Serneus?
Klosters-Serneus Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Klosters-Serneus by Star Rating
- Hotels near Klosters-Serneus Airports
- Accommodation near Klosters-Serneus Attractions
- More accommodation types in Klosters-Serneus
- Choose Your Klosters-Serneus Hotel Style
- Search Klosters-Serneus Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Klosters-Serneus
- Hotels Near Klosters-Serneus, Graubuenden
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends