Visitors can enjoy all that Kilkee has to offer including the golf courses, theme park and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Kilkee
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilkee
The picturesque setting of Kilkee Beach and Loop Head Peninsula exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dough and Kilkee Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kilkee. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kilkee Town House - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include free WiFi and concierge services. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- The Bayview Kilkee - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Myles Creek Guesthouse - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its bar and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kilkee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Kilkee gets about 918 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C