Overview of Traditional Karpathian home with panoramic View
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This apartment is located in Karpathos. Pigadia Archaeological Museum and Menetes Folk Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Church of Kira Panagia and Lefkos Chapel.Visit our Karpathos travel guide
- Folk Museum - 4 min drive
- Folklore Museum Karpathos - 4 min drive
- Káto Lákkos - 7 min drive
- Achata - 13 min drive
- Agia Sofia - Paleokastro - 20 min drive
- Karpathos (AOK-Karpathos National) - 47 min drive
About this property
Traditional Karpathian home with panoramic View
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10:00 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.