Overview of Blue Bay
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Blue Bay is located in Karpathos. Pigadia Archaeological Museum and Menetes Folk Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Chapel of Agia Fotini and Church of Kira Panagia.Visit our Karpathos travel guide
- Pigadia Archaeological Museum - 6 min walk
- Chapel of Agia Fotini - 8 min walk
- Karpathos Port - 12 min walk
- Little Amoopi Beach - 14 min drive
- Amoopi Beach - 15 min drive
- Karpathos (AOK-Karpathos National) - 14 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.