Kappl's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas, skiing and bars. Trendy and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, cheese and dancing.
- There are 2 Kappl hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 47.1 mi (75.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kappl
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Dias Cable Car, Doppelsesselbahn Gongall, and Mardinalift are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions, such as Museum St. Anton, Landeck Castle, and Alpinarium Galtuer
Staying in Kappl
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like Hotel Zhero - Ischgl/Kappl.
Hotel Zhero - Ischgl/Kappl, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kappl
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kappl is 25 millimetres