Kantang's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and island views. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city has to offer, including its bars, jungle, and snorkelling.
- Though not directly in Kantang, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Trang (TST), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kantang
- Top activities include snorkelling and boating, while Pak Meng Pier is one place to visit
- The beach, island views, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Hat Chao Mai National Park, Farang Beach, and Morakot Cave
Getting around Kantang
There are many transportation options in Kantang. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Kantang Station.
Dressing for Kantang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July through September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kantang is 78 millimetres