Search Hotels in Kalamata
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kalamata has to offer including the cafes, temples and archaeological sites. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches. A top sight in the city is Voidokilia Beach.
- There are 455 hotels and other accommodation options in Kalamata
- The closest major airport is in Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalamata
Cultural venues in the city include Kalamata Municipal Central Library, Pantazopoulio Cultural Center and Archaeological Museum of Messenia. The city is notable for landmarks like Ancient Messene, Pylos Castle and Temple of Apollo Epicurius. The city's natural beauty is on display at Voidokilia Beach, Almyros Beach and Peroulia Beach.
In Messini, you'll find 455 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hotel Artina Nuovo - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Garden City Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Kalamata
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kalamata is 22 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kalamata?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kalamata, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kalamata?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Kalamata?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Kalamata?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kalamata?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Kalamata?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Kalamata?
What's the best boutique hotel in Kalamata?
Kalamata Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kalamata by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kalamata Airports
- Areas of Kalamata
- Accommodation near Kalamata Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kalamata
- Choose Your Kalamata Hotel Style
- Search Kalamata Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kalamata
- Hotels Near Kalamata, Peloponnese
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends