Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Juayua, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, natural parks, and museums. Welcoming and culturally rich, this city will also delight visitors with its shopping, monuments, and theatres.
- Though not directly in Juayua, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 53.8 mi (86.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Juayua
- Museums and theatres are well-known in the area, and attractions include Tazumal, Casa Blanca, and Colonia Gerardo Barrios Community Center
- The natural beauty of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Juayua Park, Fray Rafael Fernandez Park, and Santa Ana Volcano
Getting around Juayua
There are plenty of options for getting around Juayua. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Juayua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the nighttime average
- About 40 millimetres of rain falls on Juayua each year