Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Jonesboro though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, lakeside setting and festivals. Top sights around the area include Zoo Atlanta, Underground Atlanta and State Farm Arena.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Jonesboro
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jonesboro
A couple of favourite places to visit are Stanley Oaks Plantation and Road To Tara Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Zoo Atlanta and Underground Atlanta.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Jonesboro. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Royal Inn & Suite - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean rooms and walkable location.
- Motel 6 Jonesboro - Our customers like the overall value at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include State Farm Arena, located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre, and Mercedes-Benz Stadium, which is 17.3 mi/27.8 km away.
Dressing for Jonesboro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jonesboro is 1263 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 2°C