History buffs will enjoy a visit to Jaegerspris, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle, monuments and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its forests and golfing.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jaegerspris
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Frederikssund Golf Club, Mill Source Golf, and Asserbo Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Frederikssund Museum, J.F. Willumsens Museum, and Knud Rasmussen House
- Notable for its castle, monuments, historic sites and landmarks such as Jaegerspris Palace, Jaegerspris Molle, and Draby Kirke
- Nordskoven, Jaegerspris Slotspark, and Gerlevparken are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
Staying in Jaegerspris
You might love Femhoj for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Femhoj with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Jaegerspris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Jaegerspris each year