Overview of Cramim Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Cramim Mountain View
Cramim Deluxe Room
Cramim deluxe mountain view
Cramim deluxe suite
Standard cramim room
About this area
Located in Mateh Yehuda, Cramim Resort & Spa is in an area with good airport proximity. Al-Aqsa Mosque and Western Wall are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Kiryat Anavim travel guide
- Yad Vashem - 17 min drive
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem - 19 min drive
- Israel Museum - 22 min drive
- Machane Yehuda Market - 22 min drive
- Hadassah Medical Center - 25 min drive
- Beit Shemesh Station - 24 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 33 min drive
- Hotel Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Wine Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Cramim Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- One of the swimming pools
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: ILS 500 per day (for guests aged under 18 years old)
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities