Visitors can enjoy all that Jericoacoara has to offer including its waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded and cosy setting. Top sights in the city include Jericoacoara Beach and Prea Beach.
- There are 184 hotels and other accommodation options in Jericoacoara
- The closest major airport is in Jericoacoara (JJD), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Jericoacoara
The city is notable for landmarks like Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel, Jericoacoara Lighthouse and Camocim Square. The city's natural beauty is on display at Jericoacoara Beach, Prea Beach and Por do Sol Dune. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Central Square and Paraiso Lagoon.
In Jijoca de Jericoacoara, you'll find 184 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hurricane Jeri Gardens - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Rancho do Peixe - This 3.5-star pousada features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Pousada Carcara - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jericoacoara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 37°C and night-time averages of 23°C
- About 66 millimetres of rain falls on Jericoacoara each year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 37°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 22°C