Search Hotels in Jelling
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2019
Pocket Guide: Jelling
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Jelling, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the museums and monuments. This city also attracts visitors with its golfing.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Billund (BLL), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jelling
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Vejle Golf Club, Hedensted Golf Klub, and Comwell Kellers Park Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Kongernes Jelling Exhibition Centre, Vejle Art Museum, and Give-Egnens Museum
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Jelling Stones, Jelling Burial Mounds, and Engelsholm Slot
Getting around Jelling
Jelling has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at JELLING.
Dressing for Jelling
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Jelling is 34 millimetres