Nothing unique. Just a bed for the night.
Overview of Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Jaipur, Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur is in the city centre. Hawa Mahal and City Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit M.I. Road and Johri Bazaar. ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Jaipur travel guide
- Sansar Chandra Road - 4 min walk
- Ajmer Road - 4 min walk
- Birla Auditorium - 5 min drive
- Ram Niwas Bagh - 5 min drive
- City Palace - 7 min drive
- Jaipur Railway Station - 9 min drive
- Sindhi Camp Metro Station - 10 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 26 min drive
About this property
Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1250.00 (from 8 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500.00 (from 8 to 14 years old)
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: INR 1 (one-way)
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: INR 1 (one-way), (from 8 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 530 for adults and INR 265 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: INR 3000 per day
- Early check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good accommodation on MI road
We stayed at the Golden Tulip Essential for 2 nights during our holidays in India. Overall, it's a good value for money and the service is good. We were initially given a quite noisy room that was on the lower floors and almost facing the busy MI road, but when we pointed that out, we were politely offered another room on the higher floors further in the back, so we had a good sleep. The room was modern and spacious, and the breakfast was decent. Overall, good stay and good value-for-money accommodation.