Families will find kid-friendly activities in Jackson, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Countryside and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Jackson, TN (MKL-McKellar-Sipes Regional), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Corinth, MS (CRX-Roscoe Turner Field), 49.9 mi (80.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jackson
Cultural venues in the city include Trenton Teapot Museum, International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum and Rusty's TV and Movie Car Museum. Favourite family attractions include Casey Jones Village and West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Parker's Crossroads Battlefield, Denmark Presbyterian Church and First Assembly of God.
In Denmark, you'll find 59 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jackson - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Hilton Garden Inn Jackson - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Jackson I-40 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room sofa bed. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Jackson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Jackson is 1353 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C