Visitors can enjoy all that Isparta has to offer including the parks, ski areas and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Isparta
- The closest major airport is in Isparta (ISE-Suleyman Demirel), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Isparta
Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Iyas Park and Centrum Garden. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Suleyman Demirel University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Davraz Ski Center and Isparta Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Isparta. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham Isparta - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Isparta - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include ski slopes and free WiFi.
- Barida Hotels - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Getting around Isparta
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Isparta Station. Isparta might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Isparta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Isparta gets about 733.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C