A Scottish baronial castle with turrets and tower, originally built in 1661 and fully restored from a ruinous state in 1985. The castle exists on the land first granted to Bartholomew, Lord Leslie (from whom all Scottish Leslies descend), granted to him by King Malcolm III soon after his arrival in Scotland in 1067 and is now owned and run by the current Baron of Leslie.
The castle provides accommodation over 5 floors. The ground floor has vaulted rooms with small windows and flagstone floors. The first floor was the reception area and includes the Great Hall with triple aspect and fireplace, the drawing room with large open fire place and the study now know as the Baron's room. The second and third floors have 6 large en suite bedrooms, some with 4-poster beds and turrets. Around the Castle is an attractive garden of approx. 2 acres.