Search Hotels in Inishowen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Inishowen
Guests are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and spas in Inishowen. Welcoming and scenic landscape, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its golfing and mountains.
- There are 9 Inishowen hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Inishowen
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Ballyliffin Golf Course, Buncrana Golf Club, and North West Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Vintage Car and Carriage Museum, Fort Dunree, and Grianan Ailigh
- Notable landmarks include Buncrana Castle, Ned's Point Fort, and O'Doherty's Keep
- The the sea and mountains highlight the natural beauty, and Five Fingers Strand, Buncrana Beach, and Dunree Bay are several places worth visiting
Staying in Inishowen
With 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Inishowen, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 75 to GBP 105 per night.You may appreciate one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Ballyliffin Townhouse
- Trean House
Ballyliffin Townhouse, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Trean House has a 4.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Inishowen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 16°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Inishowen gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year