Search Hotels in Ballyliffin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Ballyliffin
Guests are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants and bars in Ballyliffin. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing and seaside city can discover its golfing, beaches and sporting events.
- There are 2 Ballyliffin hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ballyliffin
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Ballyliffin Golf Course, Portsalon Golf Club, and Buncrana Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its live music scene, whereas Fort Dunree, Vintage Car and Carriage Museum, and Rathmullan Heritage Centre are some local cultural sights
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Malin Head, Five Fingers Strand, and Fanad Head are several places worth visiting
Staying in BallyliffinSeeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Ballyliffin Townhouse
- The Ballyliffin Lodge and Spa
Ballyliffin Townhouse, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also The Ballyliffin Lodge and Spa has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ballyliffin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 16°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ballyliffin is 35 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ballyliffin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ballyliffin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ballyliffin?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Ballyliffin?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Ballyliffin?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Ballyliffin?
What are some hotels with pools in Ballyliffin?
Ballyliffin Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ballyliffin by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ballyliffin Airports
- Accommodation near Ballyliffin Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ballyliffin
- Choose Your Ballyliffin Hotel Style
- Search Ballyliffin Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ballyliffin
- Hotels Near Ballyliffin, Donegal
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends