Visitors can enjoy all that Ilheus-Itacare has to offer including the water parks, waterfront and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Top sights in the city include Milionarios Beach, Serra Grande Lookout and Itacarezinho Beach.
- There are 299 hotels and other accommodation options in Ilheus-Itacare
- The closest major airport is in Ilheus (IOS), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ilheus-Itacare
Cultural venues in the city include Jorge Amado Cultural House, Casa Verde Museum and Adonias Filho Cultural Center and Theater. The city is notable for landmarks like Serra Grande Lookout, Sao Sebastiao Cathedral and Sao Jorge Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Milionarios Beach, Itacarezinho Beach and Enchanted Lagoon.
In Ilheus, there are 299 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada Villa Maeva Itacaré - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Vila Barracuda Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this pousada. With a stay at this 5-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Txai Resort - Relais&Châteaux - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Ilheus-Itacare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Ilheus-Itacare gets about 1112.00 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C