Overview of Villa Milton Hvar
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Studio, Balcony, Sea View (2 Adults)
Studio, Terrace, Sea View (for 2 persons)
Studio, Balcony, Partial Sea View (For 3)
Studio, Terrace, Garden View (for 3)
Superior Apartment, Balcony, Sea View (for 4 persons)
Comfort Studio Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Ocean View
About this area
Villa Milton Hvar is located on the waterfront and in a walkable area with great shopping. St Stephen's Square and Bishop’s Palace are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Jerolim Beach and Pokonji Dol Beach.Visit our Hvar travel guide
- Port of Hvar - 3 min walk
- Scedro - 5 min walk
- Hvar Loggia - 5 min walk
- St Stephen's Square - 7 min walk
- Hvar Town Arsenal - 8 min walk
- Split (SPU) - 122 min drive
About this property
Villa Milton Hvar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
- Resort fee: EUR 1.35 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Milton Hvar House
- Villa Milton Hvar
- Villa Milton
- Villa Milton Hvar Hvar
- Villa Milton Hvar Guesthouse
- Villa Milton Hvar Guesthouse Hvar
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful, extremely spacious apartment with a large balcony and incredible views of the harbor. Very clean and modern, yet still had charm. All of the amenities you could possibly need, including a large kitchen and even a washing machine. Pero was extremely welcoming - reached out immediately after I booked and provided detailed directions to the property, as well as a number of great restaurants and places to party. Even with all of the steps, it's less than a 5 minute walk to the main harbor area/ferry port (slightly longer with luggage). If you have a lot of heavy luggage, you may want to take a cab from the ferry when you first arrive, which Pero recommended and said was about 100 kuna (~$15). Also being higher up reduces the noise, so it's not an issue if you don't want to stay out all night partying.