Search Hotels in Hundested
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Hundested has to offer including the golf courses, architecture and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Hundested
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 37.3 mi (60 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hundested
A couple of favourite places to visit are Nordsjaellands Kattegatkyst and Knud Rasmussen House. In the area, you'll also find Tisvildeleje Beach and J.F. Willumsens Museum.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hundested Kro og Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Hundested
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Hundested Osterbjerg Station, Hundested Vibehus Station or Hundested Station. Hundested might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hundested
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Hundested gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C