Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Tisvildeleje.
- There are 2 Tisvildeleje hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 36.3 mi (58.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tisvildeleje
- Arreso Glassworks and Pia Falck Pape are popular cultural attractions
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Tisvildeleje Beach, Nordsjaellands Kattegatkyst, and Hornbaek Beach
Getting around Tisvildeleje
Tisvildeleje has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Tisvildeleje Station.
Staying in Tisvildeleje
You may enjoy a stay at Sankt Helene for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Sankt Helene with a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Tisvildeleje
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tisvildeleje is 22 millimetres